ADC Prosphyg Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Blood Pressure
Introducing the ADC Prosphyg Aneroid – Sphygmomanometer. Precision crafted manometer exceeds industry standards for accuracy.
ADCUFF nylon cuff with Size Guide marking system helps prevent mis-cuffing.
Assembled in the USA.
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer provides day-in, day-out dependability that exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 specifications for accuracy and is backed by a lifetime calibration warranty
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents miscuffing
- Chrome-plated brass air-release valve
- Leatherette carry case with durable nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA from foreign components
ADC Prosphyg Aneroid Sphygmomanometers
ADC pocket and palm aneroids are available in a number of models and price ranges to meet the varying needs and budgets of today’s healthcare market.
State-of-the-art design. Quality construction. Day-in, day-out dependability. Each available in up to six clinical sizes. Adult size in up to 17 cuff color options. All completely made without natural rubber latex.
Select from our top-of-the-line Diagnostix™ brand models or value-priced Prosphyg™ series. In all, there are six distinct models in over 100 possible configurations. Each unit is individually assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA to ensure strict compliance to ADC’s demanding standards. All units are backed by a minimum 10-year calibration warranty and many models offer a lifetime warranty.