Oakworks DTPM300 C-Arm Table
Introducing the Oakworks DTPM300 C-Arm Table for sale.
Oakworks DTPM300 C-Arm Table Features
- Polycarbonate Top – Rectangular 24 in. (61cm) wide x 78 in. (198cm) long
- Motion 1 – Electric Height Range 24 in. – 40 in. (61-102cm)
- Motion 2 – Electric Trendelenburg tilt +14° / -14°
- Motion 3 – Manual Longitudinal travel 23 in. (58cm)
- Controls – Foot control (height) & hand control (height & trendelenburg)
- Weight Capacity – 450 lb (204kg)
- Product Weight – 390 lb (177kg)
- Included Features – 1 in. (3cm) Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ table top pad, 4 in. (10cm) locking casters, patient safety straps (2)
- Robust Dual Lift Tower Design with 40″ distance between towers
- Safety Listings – CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
- Optional Features
- 2 in. (5cm) Table Top Pad Upgrade (73190-T01) – Upgrade from the standard 1 in. (3cm) pad
- Fixed T-Rail (73148) – 78 in. long (198cm)
- Fixed T-Rail (73135) – Custom Length
SINGLE CARBON FIBER ARM BOARD
Fully radiolucent with a 180° range of motion, the arm board requires no mounting or attachment hardware and simply slides under the table top pad. It can be used on any fluoroscopy table and will support arms and feet in a variety of positioning configurations. Folds for storage.
- 80º range of motion
- Requires no mounting or attachment hardware, slides under table top pad
- Comes with removable pad
- Folds for safe and compact storage
SPINE POSITIONING SYSTEM II
- Optimal Imaging High radiolucency and flexibility for ideal cervical, thoracic and lumbar visualization.
- Enhanced Patient Comfort Minimize unwanted movement and reduce procedure time.
- Stable Design Large contoured torso pad cradles patient & the strap securely fastens the system to the table.
Clinician Safety and Ergonomics
Oakworks cares about the clinical safety of the doctors, nurses, and practitioners. Their products are designed with safety and ergonomics in mind. For example, inspired by the leading ergonomic experts in sonography, Sound Ergonomics®, Oakworks Medical offers some of the most ergonomic products for ultrasound in the market today, decreasing sonographer injury and minimizing exam times. They have experience. Since 1977 Oakworks has been designing and producing products that work with the practitioner, reducing injury and helping to minimize healthcare costs.