Tuttnauer 3870EA Automatic Autoclave – Large Capacity
The Tuttnauer 3870EA Automatic Autoclave – Large Capacity has a closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. A high-efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. These steam sterilizers use a replaceable HEPA 0.2m air filter.
Tuttnauer 3870EA Automatic Autoclave Features
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- Cycle time is (hot) 40 minutes, (cold) 55 minutes.
- The Chamber is 15″ x 30″ with a 22-gallon volume (85L) and holds 15 full standard cassettes.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High-Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Tuttnauer 3870EA Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- COLD: 32 mins
- HOT: 23 mins
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5″ D x 26” W x 20.6” H
- Size: 15″ Diameter x 30″ L
- Volume: 22 Gal (83 liters)
- Capacity: (15) FULL Standard Cassettes
- Number of Trays: (2)
- 26.6″ D x 11.3″ W x 1″ H
- 26.6″ x 13.8″ x 1″
- Electrical: 230 V | 50-60 Hz | 13.6 A | 3000 W
- Shipping Weight: 213 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.